RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 15, 2012

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 16 2012 - 05:01:46 PDT

Cool idea! In some fashion, be sure to specifically identify the standards met.
It'd also be cool to offer workshops for teachers (weekend? Summer?) to explore your facility as well as to create their own lessons utilizing the museum art, aligned with the standards .
Also offer continuing ed credits for this.

Jan in Tampa
Gr 1-5