Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 15, 2012

---------

From: Teresa Woodlief (artmom1tw_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 16 2012 - 04:55:55 PDT

I am a retired art teacher in florida and I work now as a museum educator
at an art museum. I am proposing that we re-vamp our elementary grade
level tours to align with state/national standards to make our tours more
valuable to classroom teachers and parents. Any thoughts on the subject?
      Terry Woodlief