Re: [teacherartexchange] What does your Art report card look like ?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 14 2012 - 16:26:30 PDT

I have not posted in quite a while - Since I've been retired for 9 years now.
We are going to have a great exhibition at the Albuquerque Museum called "Art of the
Ancient Americas". Many of the items were created over 3000 years ago. The museum
no longer uses AD & BC in listing dates of objects. We now use BCE & CE.
(BCE means Before Current Era = 1500 to 0) (CE means Current Era = 0 to 2012)
Is this common in schools now ? Or is just a museum thing ?
                                                I'd appreciate knowing, Woody

Sent from my new MacBook Pro