Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 05, 2012

From: Lois Girbino (lgirbino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 06 2012 - 09:57:26 PDT

RE: Report Cards
Our report cards list the standards & the grade for each standard for
grades k through 5th, class & letter grade for the class (EX: "Art 1",
"AP Art 2", etc.) 6th through 12th. All grades online, basically just
print it out, so nothing I can share. So for art, an standard for
grades 3-->5 might read, "Makes two or three dimensional art using
selected art elements and principles." Another one, "Solves an
interdisciplinary problem visually using art media including

"That's been one of my mantras - focus and simplicity. Simple can be
harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean
to make it simple."
Steve Jobs
To unsubscribe go to