Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 05, 2012

---------

From: Lois Girbino (lgirbino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 06 2012 - 09:57:26 PDT

RE: Report Cards
Our report cards list the standards & the grade for each standard for
grades k through 5th, class & letter grade for the class (EX: "Art 1",
"AP Art 2", etc.) 6th through 12th. All grades online, basically just
print it out, so nothing I can share. So for art, an standard for
grades 3-->5 might read, "Makes two or three dimensional art using
selected art elements and principles." Another one, "Solves an
interdisciplinary problem visually using art media including
technology."

-Lois

--
"That's been one of my mantras - focus and simplicity. Simple can be
harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean