[teacherartexchange] 4 day rotation for art 6

---------

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 31 2011 - 10:19:46 PDT

More info on the rotation....4 days, 40 minutes, full year for art 6. My concern is dealing with kids missing their days, weather days, anything that throws a monkey wrench is this system ( anything after the first week....LOL).

Getting kids in to make up missing classes looks like te the biggest pain.....as on the other days...they will be in other specials....

I have some great 80 minute lessons that I can see will have to be chopped up to meet this new format...the only plus is that I will see them for for more art in this grade than before....and could now hook up with the classroom teachers to do a full grade level interdisciplinary project.....

I think San D replied to this...but I cleaned out my in box and deleted it by mistake. Any advice or ideas...thanks in advance.

Donnalyn in NY