Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 30, 2011

---------

From: Mark Paradise (MParadise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 31 2011 - 06:05:46 PDT

Hi Maggie,
The advice written so far seems very sound and I can't add to it. I can, however, give you some links to art standards in the U.S. I live in Connecticut and we have adopted art standards based on our national standards. Here is a link to the Connecticut Arts Standards: http://www.sde.ct.gov/sde/cwp/view.asp?a=2618&q=320834
You can also use a search engine to locate the US National Art Standards.
Best of Luck,
Mark

NOTICE:
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the original message at the listed email address. Thank You.