[teacherartexchange] final art exam

---------

From: Julie Drechsler (picturejbd6_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 24 2011 - 04:03:25 PDT

Hi,

My art classes are basically general art classes... some 2-D op art drawings
but mostly 3-D and crafts. We did a lot of sewing, weaving and coiling with
yarn. I think the favorite was yarn coiled baskets so maybe I can play off
of that for the exam. My students are 11th and 12th graders. I support my
academy with nursing themed art. I also have to incorporate literacy and
numeracy. I keep thinking about Jacob Lawrence's painting of the 3 girls
with the numbers in their hands... one of my favorite paintings.

Julie