[teacherartexchange] Interdependence Hexagon Project Deadline!

---------

From: Beth Burkhauser (bburkhauser_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 23 2011 - 09:17:14 PDT

Hello Jr,  Middle and Senior High School Art Teachers:

Just a reminder that entries for the Fifth International Interdependence
Hexagon Project are due on June 30 - there's still time to engage your students
in issues of their interconnectedness - both personal and political - social
justice and environmental themes. Exhibit open on September 2, 2011. Download
materials and templates.

Look us up on line [interdependencedaynepa.org], facebook [hexagon project], art ed 2.0

Beth Burkhauser

Chair, Hexagon Project

d0427e37ed81f5a5@lists.pub.getty.edu