RE: [teacherartexchange] face painting

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 20 2011 - 10:09:51 PDT

I do a lot of face painting at my school. I buy a big set of liquid face paints from Sax or Nasco, I can't quite remember. We love to do sponges cut up in strips and wet them, then paint a rainbow of colors on the sponge and drag the sponge on a students arm or cheek. Then we paint designs or add glitter to them. To make things stick like little jewels, I use some sticky lip gloss. The most popular designs are butterfly faces or just swirling designs in the corner of girls eyes. The newest thing the boys love is painting eyes on their eyelids like Jack Sparrow on the Pirates of the Caribbean. Good luck and have fun!

Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA