[teacherartexchange] face painting

---------

From: Ann Parker (artfulann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 19 2011 - 03:50:47 PDT

I've been "volunteered" to help with face painting on Saturday. Any helpful suggestions? I especially would like to have tips for my students who are assisting and running a second booth (middle school age kids).

And, do you think it is ok to use tempera paint with some dish detergent mixed in rather than face paint?