[teacherartexchange] Judge's form

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 17 2011 - 05:46:09 PDT

Awhile back I had asked for feedback about forms judges might fill our for judging K-12 art shows.

A few responded favorably to forms and I wondered what they asked, how they were used and who actually filled them out.

This art show of 200+ pieces to me is daunting because the admin has required in the past 3 judges responses for each artwork.

So...what questions do you ask or have judges respond to?

Beth