Re: [teacherartexchange] Canvas board warping

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 16 2011 - 18:36:50 PDT

What I have done in the past is to: Use a sponge, not dripping but squeezed
once, and moisten the backing board. Put weight on the board upside down and
allow to dry thoroughly. If they are still moist they will revert to being
warped. Canvas panels are tough, I know this works on 2 ply chipboard, so keep
at it.

Ken Schwab