[teacherartexchange] Canvas board warping

---------

From: Kramer, Bunki [LC] (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 16 2011 - 10:06:29 PDT

Hi all. It's been ages since I have posted for sure.

I barely remember from years ago that someone posted something about what to
do with warped canvas board. Something about wetting and taping the back. We
did some beautiful 18x24" paintings (tempera) and they warped like all get
out. I have tons of math books piled on top of all of these dried lovelies
but not makin' much of a dent over the weekend. Any suggestions? Should I
have soaked and taped beforehand? What kinda tape? Gurrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Toodles.....Bunki