Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 15, 2011

---------

From: Mark Paradise (MParadise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 16 2011 - 06:53:42 PDT

Why are we receiving inappropriate weblinks from this listserv? Please
see below...
Mark

>>> "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest"
<teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> 5/16/2011 3:01 AM >>>
TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Sunday, May 15, 2011.

1. Re:Do you believe in destiny? I think you should!
2. Re: teacherartexchange digest: May 14, 2011
3. Re: teacherartexchange digest: May 14, 2011