Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 14, 2011

---------

emmi_80_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun May 15 2011 - 06:03:45 PDT

I ask local businesses if they have materials like scraps of wood or plexiglass or tile all the time and they are usually happy to oblige. But you can't even buy enough paint for a year on that! Heck a class pack of markers is nearly &60!

Sent from my iPhone

38388ef06db1bcbb2@lists.pub.getty.edu

> Subject: Budget
> From: Diane Davis <dianemdavis@mac.com>
> Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 11:02:13 -0400
>
> ours is $3000 for a school of 650, two art teachers.
> diane
> On May 14, 2011, at 10:17 AM, emmi_80@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> I don't have a budget at the middle school. They tell me to get
>> whatever I need, but we are a rarity
>> I know. At the elementary it's $400.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On May 14, 2011, at 2:01 AM, "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
>> digest" <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Friday, May 13, 2011.
>>>
>>> 1. What is your Art Budget
>>> 2. Re: What is your Art Budget

438388ef06db1bcbb2@lists.pub.getty.edu