RE: [teacherartexchange] Budget

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 14 2011 - 08:21:39 PDT

I don't actually get a set budget every year, but I usually spend around $1,200 for 400 kids K-8. I also make around $1,800 on my art show each year which basically covers the costs of supplies I purchase that aren't available through our district warehouse and I save the rest to buy mat board and frames for the next year's art show and any contest fees that I have my students enter throughout the year.

$100 is very low.

Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA