[teacherartexchange] retirement puppetry

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 26 2010 - 02:54:18 PDT

Hi Everyone
  Thanks so much for your good wishes for retirement and interest in my puppetry piece. I will definitely still be active on the list, I mean afterall, I will need your feedback on my work. I value your professionalism as well as your insight over the years and intend to take advantage of your generosity!

  San D