Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 24, 2010


From: Caroline Lund (bnclund_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 25 2010 - 05:22:42 PDT

Try the LAUSD District Intern program. You can teach while you're
getting your credential. That's the route I took since I already have
a masters as well.

> Subject: have a MA in Education but need a teaching credential
> From: "Deborah Lanino" <>
> Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 09:58:10 -0700
> X-Message-Number: 1
> I would like some help and advise. I have a BFA in Fine art and a
> Masters in Education. I have worked 5 years as a college art
> teacher. I am looking for f/t work in Los Angeles as a public school
> art teacher. I am told I need to get a single subject teaching
> credential. My problem is that as I am shopping around...UCLA and
> other colleges only seem to offer it together with the Masters. I
> already have the Masters.... any advice how I can get a credential
> locally or even on line? Thanks!!

To unsubscribe go to