Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] have a MA in Education but need a teaching credential


From: Spear, L.E. (lspear_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 24 2010 - 10:25:06 PDT

Try CSUN, CSULB or another one of the state universities like SJSU which have special session online programs

From: Deborah Lanino []
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 9:58 AM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: [teacherartexchange] have a MA in Education but need a teaching credential

I would like some help and advise. I have a BFA in Fine art and a Masters in Education. I have worked 5 years as a college art teacher. I am looking for f/t work in Los Angeles as a public school art teacher. I am told I need to get a single subject teaching credential. My problem is that as I am shopping around...UCLA and other colleges only seem to offer it together with the Masters. I already have the Masters.... any advice how I can get a credential locally or even on line? Thanks!!

To unsubscribe go to
To unsubscribe go to