Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] have a MA in Education but need a teaching credential

From: Deborah Lanino (deborahlanino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 24 2010 - 09:58:10 PDT

I would like some help and advise. I have a BFA in Fine art and a Masters in Education. I have worked 5 years as a college art teacher. I am looking for f/t work in Los Angeles as a public school art teacher. I am told I need to get a single subject teaching credential. My problem is that as I am shopping around...UCLA and other colleges only seem to offer it together with the Masters. I already have the Masters.... any advice how I can get a credential locally or even on line? Thanks!!

To unsubscribe go to