[teacherartexchange] Last Call - Summer Tip-In Exchange

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 22 2010 - 14:50:51 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

The Altered Book Tip In Exchanges are always exciting! This summer has
the most participants signed up yet. Many names are "new-to-me".

The theme for this summer is "A New Way of Seeing" (Yes, just about
anything you want to do will fit into that theme -- smile). I will
tell the group why I chose that theme. Folks seemed to like it.

This summer, we will do 10 pages - 5 1/2" wide 8 1/2" tall - front and
back (half of a standard USA paper). Those who like to do spreads may
do a spread for yourself and send out the other side as a digital
image. That is what I intend to do (I need the spread to tell my whole
"story"). Nine pages will be mailed to me. You will keep one of your
own for yourself.

Since there are so many participating this summer, the final mail date
will be firm. None will be accepted for this exchange after August 6.
Any late artwork will be saved for another exchange. The goal for
everyone is to have the pages to me by July 30. I want you to have
time to "play" with them once you get them back.

Requirements:
Must be original artwork (not color photocopies). Any media of choice
- Digital work is OK
Artwork on front and back sides
Include name and email address (this can be on an attached tag if you wish).
10 pages - 5 1/2" w x 8 1/2" h (mail nine - keep one of your own)

Reply to me OFF LIST if you wish to join (jdecker4art - ending in
gmail.com - with "at sign" in between).
I will need your first and last name, summer email address, snail mail
address (won't be shared with group) and phone number (won't be shared
with group). I WILL send email addresses to everyone who joins the
group.

The summer group will be closed May 31. If all goes well.... I will
see if members want to do an exchange during the school year. I think
I have too many ideas right now for one set of pages (grin). I know I
have one idea that never was done with the art ed lists (on Family -
or Family history). I have all of the planning work done for it.

As always, do not post this email address to the list to be archived
on the web site. Your efforts have kept this account relatively Spam
free.

Regards,

Judy Decker