RE:[teacherartexchange] Paper Airplanes

---------

From: Ronda Sternhagen (rsternhagen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 22 2010 - 04:30:11 PDT

The Art Educators of Iowa website (www.artedia.org) has a link to
paper airplanes toward the bottom if you scroll down. I've only looked
briefly at the links, but it looks like it might lead you to what you
are looking for. It amazes and delights me how creating paper
airplanes never goes out of fashion with kids, even in this day and
age where they have all of the technology and video games that they
have at their disposal.

If anyone else finds things, please share to the list. Ive got a group
that would probably be very excited if I added a paper airplane unit
next year also, but definitely want to go from the design aspect to
tie it into the art curriculum.

Thanks all...
Ronda Sternhagen
6-12 Art Teacher
Grundy Center MS/HS
1006 M Avenue
Grundy Center IA 50638
319.825.5449 x331

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
Art is knowing which ones to keep.
::: Scott Adams :::