[teacherartexchange] paper airplanes

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 21 2010 - 06:46:27 PDT

This year I really started feeling the loss of our Tech Ed class, which was ended after the untimely death of that teacher. The kids really miss out on some things.

Do any of you do a paper airplane unit? We do origami, and they always start making airplanes eventually. The Tech Ed teacher had a whole unit on them, and they would test them in the halls. If I could figure out how to make an art/design lesson out of it, I'd add it next year.

Betty