RE: Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 19, 2010

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 20 2010 - 18:24:42 PDT

Oops...sorry everyone. I thought that email was off list. It is "May"iness at my school. I am co-directing 4 performances this month as well as set designing...oh and did I mention report cards...and...ugh...

So anyway, sorry my fingers were flying and I didn't realize it went to everyone.
Cheri Lloyd