[teacherartexchange] Artsonia Artist of the Week

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 19 2010 - 20:04:50 PDT

Hello everyone! I am so excited that one of my second graders, Todd159 has been chosen as a finalist for Artist of the Week on our Artsonia site for his giraffe drawing!

To cast your vote for Todd, simply click on the link below. Voting is limited to one vote per computer per day for each age group!
     http://www.artsonia.com/aotw/vote/0/9181268
The "Artist of the Week" will be featured on the Artsonia homepage and will receive a commemorative plaque from Artsonia. In addition, Blick Art Materials will donate $100 gift certificate to our school and $50 to Todd!

This would be a great honor for Todd and our school. I am guessing he hasn't received too many awards in his young life and this would be an amazing self-esteem builder. Please consider taking a minute each day to vote for him!

Thanks!
Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA