[teacherartexchange] Melissa's India website updated, DVD of India

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 18 2010 - 17:38:08 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNet Folks,

I have updated my website on India to include the places I’ve visited this year. http://web.me.com/melissaenderle/Travel_Journeys_by_Melissa_Enderle/India.html
In addition to featuring places such as the “Golden Triangle,” (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur), you will find places such as the Konark temple in Orissa, the backwaters of Kerala, and the magnificent colorful Hindu temples for which Tamil Nadu is rightfully famous. On the top link you will have access to my artwork page, including my most recent artwork of Indian subjects.

BTW this is my second year teaching in Chennai, the capital city of the southern state of Tamil Nadu.
I have created a beautiful and informative DVD of my travels through India, containing thousands of my photos as well as some video footage. Total time is over 1 hour. I am selling it for $12, plus shipping extra. I have similar videos of Serbia, Mali, Tunisia, and the Balkans.

Melissa