Re:[teacherartexchange] Museum of Art and Design - Exhibit "Dead or Alive"

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 14 2010 - 08:57:10 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I noticed when I was getting a post about "Dead or Alive" ready for
Net Gold list that I forgot to include the link to the Museum of Art
and Design in New York.
http://www.madmuseum.org/

You will find more images on the site for "Dead or Alive" and will see
a beautiful Jewelry exhibit. Check it out.

Regards,

Judy Decker

P.S. As always... Remember to remove member email addresses before you
click "send" (you can see how I removed my own below).