Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] Museum of Art and Design - Exhibit "Dead or Alive"

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 14 2010 - 08:57:10 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I noticed when I was getting a post about "Dead or Alive" ready for
Net Gold list that I forgot to include the link to the Museum of Art
and Design in New York.

You will find more images on the site for "Dead or Alive" and will see
a beautiful Jewelry exhibit. Check it out.

Judy Decker

P.S. As always... Remember to remove member email addresses before you
click "send" (you can see how I removed my own below).

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 10:03 AM, Judy Decker wrote:

> Greetings Art Educators,

> Visit the New York Times article, "Of Compost, Molecules and Insects,
> Art Is Born" - complete with slide show of 13 works in the exhibit
> "Dead or Alive" at New York Museum of Arts and Design.
> Link should take to the article - if not - email subscription is free.
> Those of you in the New York area will have to see the exhibit and
> tell us all about it.
> More from New York Times:
> Regards,
> Judy Decker