[teacherartexchange] Georgia O'Keeffe Museum Database

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 13 2010 - 12:02:32 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I can't take credit for discovering this great resource - Georgia
O'Keeffe Museum now has an extensive online database:
Collections Online
http://contentdm.okeeffemuseum.org/index.php

>> The collections online represent a selection of the wide range of works in the Museum and Research Center collections. Works are being added online on an ongoing basis so check back often!

I "discovered" the link on Cr. Craig Roland's Art Education 2.0 - Ning
Network. I haven't been there for a while and now need to see what all
I missed (smile).
http://arted20.ning.com/
The main focus of Art Education 2.0 is technology - but all
aspects/issues are discussed.

Join in the project now to come up with a good Art Education slogan!

Enjoy,

Judy Decker

Getty Members: A gentle reminder to remove all email addresses before
you click "send". Your efforts ARE paying off - for me. The amount of
Spam I receive has been greatly reduced. I appreciate the extra time
it takes you to remove the email addresses of original senders.