[teacherartexchange] Betty's possible room change

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 12 2010 - 12:47:45 PDT

Thanks for all the good advice about my possible room change.

The word now is "lets wait til next year" which is the same word as last year, which to me means "now or never".

So I've been asked to give a cost estimate. I want it to be $0. I asked if there were any surplus cafeteria sinks - they sold one two years ago (wish I'd known two years ago). So tonight I'm going to call the junker who bought it, since it is still probably sitting in his front yard.

If that doesn't work, I'll try something else. I think I could make this work if all they have to do is re-hook up the plumbing that was shut off a few years ago.

wish me luck.

Betty in OK