[teacherartexchange] Jordan won-thanks for voting!

---------

From: jeryl HOLLINGSWORTH (hollingsworth005_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 11 2010 - 17:33:52 PDT

Yippee! Jordan from La France,SC won the artist of the week. When I got the email I
called his class to tell his teacher and she told the class while I was
on the phone and they were all cheering for him. Thanks to all who
voted. This is a really big event for this kid and his family. It is
actually big for our district- we are pretty small- only 6 schools in
our whole district and I sent the email district wide and was really
impressed with the other teachers and schools' involvement in the arts.
That is one of the great things about Artsonia- it puts the kids' work
out there and they get recognition. Thanks again for your support!
       Jeryl in SC who was so blessed today to administer PASS testing and not teach art :(