Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 07, 2010 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: Poland, Amanda (Amanda.Poland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 09 2010 - 16:40:52 PDT

The ability to articulate the value of arts in learning (and life) and
to use this understanding to influence, advocate and communicate to
others (staff, students, funding sources, community etc) is invaluable.
Possible question to include some of the following
In what ways (strategies)have they demonstrated their commitment to
promoting the value of the arts in the past and what is their plan for
the future, in the new school environment.
Or how would you advocate for the arts in your new role (all levels)
Good luck

Amanda Andlee POLAND
Education Manager
Education and Visitor Services