Re: [teacherartexchange] SE Asia recommendations?

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 09 2010 - 04:39:07 PDT

Carol,
I was in Thailand at the end of March/beginning of April and had no problems. From others Iíve heard from, the main thing is to avoid very specific parts of Bangkok. There are many other places in Thailand other than Bangkok as well. BTW I am in Tamil Nadu (the southernmost state in India) and itís blasted hot and humid right now.

Melissa