RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: May 07, 2010

---------

From: Daniel Murren (djmurren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 07 2010 - 12:27:45 PDT

1. Going to Santa Fe, NM
My husband and I are going to Santa Fe for a week in August. He does
stained glass and I am an art teacher that enjoys many forms of art. I am
looking for suggestions of places to take art seminars, places to stay, and
eat while we are there. Any suggestions would be appreciated

---
END OF DIGEST
---
leave-693623-349383.062f67e83ae4d20ec139d8fa97f7d3fb@lists.pub.getty.edu