Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] principal interview questions

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 05 2010 - 07:33:39 PDT

Good Morning,

I know this has been posted a while ago, but I am looking for some good interview questions for the search committee for our MS principal. ( I know what I'd like to ask...but I am a little too blunt!!) We desperately need a pro active administrator for the arts of course...but one who is also not afraid of discipline AND demonstrating to the community student successes!!

Thanks for anything you could toss my way!

Donnalyn in NY

To unsubscribe go to