[teacherartexchange] Vote for Jeryl's Student - La France Elementary on Artsonia

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 05 2010 - 06:39:33 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Please take the time to vote for Jeryl's student on Artsonia. She/her
student did not win the last time. Let's see if we can bring in a win
for her school ($100 Gift Certificate from Dick Blick) and her student
($50.00 gift certificate from Dick Blick). Jeryl has been a long time
contributor to the lists - and has shared many lessons on Incredible
Art Department.

>> Jordan7166, from La France Elementary, has been selected as a finalist for this week's "Artist of the Week" award for the PreK-3rd age group. The finalist who receives the most online votes between now and Saturday May 8 will be selected as our "Artist of the Week."

To view the finalists and cast your vote, simply click on the link
below. Voting is limited to one vote per computer per day for each
age group!

http://www.artsonia.com/aotw/vote/0/9030717

----------------------
Save the link so you can vote every day till Saturday.

Blessings,

Judy Decker

P.S. My apologies if you get this request more than once. I didn't see
a post from Jeryl - yet. I got a personal request to vote (and did...
I always vote for your students on Artsonia!).

P. P. S. Getty list members - IF you post a reply to this message - or
any message - remember to remove the email address of original sender
before you click "send". It only takes a second of your time. Your
efforts will reduce the volume of Spam we all receive. Also - on Art
Education Yahoo Group - it is best to remove the entire email address
of original sender..... Art Education list archives are open to the
public. Spammers have been spoofing member email addresses and are
Spamming the list. The members are getting removed form the list as a
result and have to sign up again. Please be considerate. Take the
extra second.