Re:[teacherartexchange] SE Asia recommendations?

---------

dlang_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon May 03 2010 - 06:28:25 PDT

Without knowing too much about who you are or what you are interested
in seeing and doing, this is a tough call. If you like backpacking,
guesthouses and figuring things out with a little trial and error,
Cambodia and Laos are good places for you. If you are going all the
way there, I really think you don't want to miss Angkor Wat in
Cambodia, it is truly amazing. I also spent time in Laos and loved
it. Luang Prabang was laid back, relaxing, great food, very
accessible, and friendly people. If you want the package tours,
air-conditioned buses and guides, Thailand will not disappoint. I
have not been to Malaysia, but have always heard such great things
about it so it's worth looking into.

Dave