Re: [teacherartexchange] SE Asia recommendations?

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 02 2010 - 13:26:34 PDT

Carol,
I just went to Thailand during my spring break. I visited Bangkok, then went up to Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. Chaing Mai is known for its temples and out of Chiang Rai you can take a hill tribe tour. Here are some of my Fickr sets:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/melissaenderle/sets/72157623804105506/http://www.flickr.com/photos/melissaenderle/collections/72157623680200891/
Malaysia is quite beautiful as well. I’m currently in India, which is full of amazing things….

Melissa