Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] SE Asia recommendations?

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 02 2010 - 13:26:34 PDT

I just went to Thailand during my spring break. I visited Bangkok, then went up to Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. Chaing Mai is known for its temples and out of Chiang Rai you can take a hill tribe tour. Here are some of my Fickr sets:
Malaysia is quite beautiful as well. I’m currently in India, which is full of amazing things….

On May 3, 2010, at 1:15 AM, meryl wrote:

> I would visit Chaing Mai in Thailand These two guest houses were amazing!
> On May 2, 2010, at 1:07 PM, Carol K. wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> I'm spending a month this summer in SE Asia & am trying to figure out where I want to spend my time. I'm definitely going to Singapore, Thailand, & Indonesia. Has anyone visited & have recommendations on places to visit?
>> Have a beautiful weekend!
>> ~Carol K.
>> ---
>> To unsubscribe go to