Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] SE Asia recommendations?

From: Miriam Tobola (Miriam.Tobola_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 02 2010 - 11:54:38 PDT

Hi Carol,

I was in Thailand and Singapore a few years ago. In Thailand I would
recommend a tour of the Bangkok temples and the Grand Palace. Our hotel
arranged a tour guide for us and it was amazing! The guide provided tons
of historical information.

In Singapore, we really enjoyed the night safari of the zoo. The Jurong
Bird Park was also can get a combo ticket package for
the bird park and zoo.

Enjoy your trip!

Miriam T.
Fargo, ND