[teacherartexchange] New Fugleflick~The Art Room Anthem

---------

From: Tricia Fuglestad (tricia_fuglestad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 17:27:51 PDT

I was having trouble with a group of 1st graders crying and getting frustrated,
so some 5th grade student filmmakers worked on this movie to help encourage the
younger students to just try their best! There is plenty of special effects with
green screen, original music, acting, singing, dancing, and of course the art
fairies. There is also a special guest appearance of Mr. Fuglestad as a talking
sketchbook.
You will understand once you watch it. Oh, and don't forget to catch the
bloopers too:)
Enjoy!

http://www.sd25.org/~TriciaFuglestad/VisualArt/VisualArt/page22.html

P.S. I still need votes to send a student to the Shortie Awards to see their own movie screened. The top ten grants based on community votes are awarded. See Fuglestad 2nd pg http://bit.ly/PfdGD Thanks!

Tricia Fuglestad
Dryden Elementary
Arlington Heights, IL