Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Artsonia and Portfolios

From: Tricia Fuglestad (tricia_fuglestad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 28 2009 - 05:27:32 PDT

I use Artsonia as a working portfolio and then burn a CD of student work when they graduate from elementary school. I have talked to Artsonia about making their site more interactive for students and teachers to reflect on the artwork. They want to hear these ideas! I put together a google form for anyone to contribute to on how to make Artsonia better. The CEO reads it.
Here is a link:

Tricia Fuglestad in IL

To unsubscribe go to