[teacherartexchange] artsonia and portfolios

---------

From: Elizabeth Blair (BLAIREA_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 08:34:47 PDT

I've been thinking about a way to use Artsonia as a form of portfolio for some of my lower level high school art students. I would like them to be responsible for taking the pictures, uploading, etc. Does anyone know of a way to have the students reflect upon their work on the site? Should they just use the comment option? Any suggestions would be appreciated!