Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Mac vs PC

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 27 2009 - 08:17:26 PDT

That's funny. I'm sitting here doing all my "business" stuff on my desktop
PC, while surfing the internet on my Macbook. I love each for the jobs I
want them to do. I understand how to work on PC's. My Mac had to go in the
shop 4 times before I could get on the internet. 3x they just said there was
no problem, packed it up & sent it back. I had to get on the phone & cry
before they would actually fix it. Now I love it. I really love how I can
use my iPod Touch with my Macbook. Really cool stuff! Your email is sure to
spark the PC vs Mac debate. Like I said - I use each machine regularly, it
just depends on my needs at the moment.

> Now, when the power came back on, my mac just resets it's self to Naval
> Observatory time. Why not the PC ?
> Happy with my little - iMac, Woody
> Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

To unsubscribe go to