Re: [teacherartexchange] pumping your brains again.....bronze/copper plates?

---------

From: Betty (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 19:56:59 PDT

Jan, I have had a lot of fun with trophy parts. One of my classes helped me rescue a bunch of trophies from being put in the dumpster. We took them apart and made "new" trophies out of some of them. Replacing golf clubs with other objects, sticking those plastic eagles on plastic fruit they snuck out of the still life box--we giggled for days. The "people" were put into all kinds of interactions. I still cherish the stash of marble bases and they have been great for making ballerina sculptures stay on pointe.

Those brass strips might be great in a chain maille project.