Re: [teacherartexchange] Weaving help?

---------

From: Gabrielle Bliss (Gabrielle.Bliss_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 08:07:16 PDT

They sound like they are used for backstrap weaving. One end of the warp is tied to a tree or
other immovable object, the other is tied around your waist. I believe it's a
Mayan/Guatamalan tradition. Don't throw them out if they work!

Gabrielle Bliss
Visual Arts
Thomas Edison High School
700 22nd Ave NE