[teacherartexchange] Weaving help?

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 07:31:27 PDT

Hi Everyone,
I have a number of thingies that look like homemade group heddles (?)
for weaving.

They are 2 six inch rulers laid horizontally with 12 popsicle sticks
glued vertically in between to connect them. Each popsicle stick has a
small hole drilled in it in the center.

Some of these 'heddles' are strung with yarn but with no weaving.
Others are empty. No other loom equipment is around altho these items
are stashed in a closet with plenty of yarn.

What are these? How do I use them? I hate to pitch them without
figuring out what they are.

Thanks,

Jan