Re: [teacherartexchange] Students destroying work

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 25 2009 - 09:44:46 PDT

Kim,

I really liked your idea. Put it in the staff workroom and let teachers decorate their rooms.
With both my Elementary classes and High School classes effectively doing "choice" based curriculum I have far less disposal of work then when I first started teaching. The work is usually thrown due as a way to rebel and see what my reaction will be. As I said in an earlier post it is the students "choice".

Jeff (Minnesota)