Re: [teacherartexchange] students destroying art work

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 24 2009 - 16:18:30 PDT

I hand back my artwork as the kids are leaving with their parents waiting for them in the car. If I hand it back in the classroom they tend to go in the trash. I think it is peer pressure and if one person brakes their carving, they all do it. So by handing them back individually not all together they can keep their work without others seeing them take it. (I teach middle school)