Re: [teacherartexchange] Not a box...but hundreds of prescription medicine bottles

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 22 2009 - 06:59:11 PDT

Cheryl,

There are some amazing chandeliers out of pill bottles, if you google image for it.

For a kaleidoscope, I'd try a triangle of the mirror cardboard and nothing on the end of the bottle, just to look through, or try one of those clear plastic gems on the end, just to fragment things. Hmm I may have to try that.