[teacherartexchange] Not a box...but hundreds of prescription medicine bottles

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 21 2009 - 23:30:36 PDT

Like Stephanie, I have come across a treasure. I have hundreds of prescription medicine bottles that a drug store dropped off the other day. They come in three sizes with the lids. I was thinking mini kaliedescopes, but not sure how I will make it work yet.

  Your box ideas are so much fun. Anyone willing to share any ideas with medicine bottles?

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
Ceres, CA