[teacherartexchange] disabled populations

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 21 2009 - 18:25:04 PDT

I have a wonderful local artist working with disabled artists who want
to do a cooperative venture and I wondered if anyone had projects or
resource materials they recommend. My students are HS and his artists
are adults with various physical and developmental handicaps. So far we
have set up 4 monthly 2-hr visits for next fall; twice to their studio
and twice they will come here. Thank you.
Beth